- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
On February 2, 2017 Manaseer Group for Industrial and Commercial Investments LLC acquired 100% of JorMag’s share capital for a total consideration of US$12.5 million
IMF Raises Global Economic Outlook for This Year and 2018
Fed Minutes Show Officials Expect to Raise Rates ‘Relatively Soon’
Subdued U.S. inflation data
Draghi pledges rock-bottom rates
Trump to adjust his tax plan
OPEC sees global oil demand rising in 2017 and 2018