- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
In June 2016, Aramex Ventures invested in India-based Grab a Grub Private Limited (“Grab”).
US Fed’s FOMC held its meeting and decided to stay put on interest rates, re-asserting that the case for a potential interest rate hike has strengthened, with the December meting being the new focal point. In contrast and adding to the confusion, the Bank of Japan is adopting its quantitative and qualitative easing program that includes the “control of the bond yield curve”.