- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Mass Energy Group Holding Ltd. (“MEGH”) announced the signing of a Power Purchase Agreement (“PPA”) with the National Electric Power Company (“NEPCO”) for a planned 100-megawatt wind power plant (the “Plant”) in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Clues from Recent Asset Classes Behavior
Macro: Despite A Mixed Bag of Data… Key Figures Were Driving Markets
Oil: In the Aftermath of the Doha Meeting, Prices Were Supported by Weak USD and few Supply Disruptions
MENA: Saudi Arabia 2030 Vision