- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Capital Investments is a regional investment banking firm based in Jordan that provides Corporate Finance Advisory, Asset Management and Brokerage services to local, regional and international clients including corporations, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
With roots dating back to 1995, Capital Investments was established in 2006 as an independent company wholly-owned by Capital Bank of Jordan. Since inception, Capital Investments has been pivotal in shaping the financial services landscape in Jordan. Today, Capital Investments provides a broad range of financial products and services and has contributed to the success of landmark transactions, both locally and regionally.
Headquartered in Amman, Jordan our footprint has grown over the years to cover the GCC and Levant regions with offices in Dubai (through our DFSA-regulated affiliate Capital Investments (DIFC) Ltd.)and Iraq (Baghdad, Erbil and Basra).
Our team consists of over 40 finance professionals equipped with exceptional international, regional and local investment banking experience and a proven track record of transaction execution.