- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
A leading asset and wealth manager in Jordan for individuals, advisors and institutions.
Through a proactive approach, coupled with innovative ideas and extensive research, our Asset Management department is dedicated to serve as a link between investors and investment opportunities in the local and regional markets.
With over USD 100 million in assets under management, we are committed to putting our clients’ interests first by working closely to understand their needs, constraints and risk return profile in order to offer suitable solutions tailored to achieve the clients’ objectives. Our team offers a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions both Sharia compliant and conventional.
Investment portfolios tailored to our retail and institutional clients’ objectives, risk-return profiles and constraints. Investments are made in different asset classes based on a prudent security selection process that is aimed at achieving favorable results compared to relative benchmarks. Our investment strategy entails a disciplined investment process with continuous monitoring and rebalancing to effectively achieve our targets.
Offering fixed income solutions with different types of strategies, ranging from fully passive to fully active, for both held to maturity and trading investments.
Our team is currently managing the Horizon Fund, a unique proposition in Jordan, which aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation while minimizing risk across a range of well-balanced asset classes.
Catering for Sharia-compliant investors through adhering to Sharia guidelines and following specific investors’ requirements.
Offering non-discretionary mandates in addition to assisting clients in formulating personal investment policy statements and asset allocation strategies.
Structuring different types of products, such as capital guaranteed notes, based on clients’ preferences.