- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Board Member | Capital Investments
Mr. Qumsieh was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Capital Bank group as of March 2017. He joined the group after spending 17 years in leadership roles in international financial institutions in the region with prime emphasis on Institutional Banking and deep sectoral knowledge.
As CEO of Capital Bank group, Mr. Qumsieh leads the group’s overall business operating across Jordan, Iraq and the UAE offering Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Retail Banking services to customers in these three markets.
Before Joining Capital Bank, he served as Citi’s Chief Country Officer in Qatar and Head of Institutional Banking for Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain, where he was responsible for successfully driving and implementing the bank’s growth strategy. Before that, he held several leading positions in International banks. Mr. Qumsieh currently sits on the board of several prominent private and publicly listed companies, and is part of Jordan’s Strategic Forum.
Mr. Qumsieh holds a MBA degree in Strategic Management from Aston University, UK, and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Yarmouk University in Jordan. He is the recipient of several specialized professional degrees.