- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Vice Chairman | Capital Investments
H.E. Mr. Juma is the Vice Chairman of Capital Investments and has previously served as the Minister of Information and Communications Technology in Jordan. Mr. Juma is currently the Vice Chairman of the King Abdallah Fund for Development and Oasis 500, in addition to serving as chairman of Urdon Shop and two tech companies; Kinz and dot.jo. Mr. Juma belongs to various other boards including: DAI (Maryland), Princess Sumaya University for Science and Technology, King Abdallah Centre for Excellence and Jordan Education Initiative.
Mr. Juma holds both a Master of Science in management and a Bachelor of Science in business and economics from North Carolina State University (USA).