- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Board Member | Capital Investments
Mr. Shahrour is currently the Chief Financial Officer at Nuqul Group. He was previously the Financial Manager at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. (Jordan) and has held several other financial positions at Edgo Management Group and O.M. Haddad & Co.
Mr. Shahrour holds an MBA with a concentration in finance from Wayne State University (USA) and a Bachelor of Science in accounting from University of Jordan. He is also a US Certified Public Accountant.