- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Capital Investments’ Brokerage department connects our institutional and retail clients to local, regional and international markets through a world class global trading platform.
Our experienced and dedicated brokers offer clients access to all major markets through a single account, enabling the seamless execution of trades across a wide range of asset classes. Strong relations with a large number of global market-leading brokers offer our clients the most efficient and reliable execution. Our Brokerage department is backed by a strong research team with extensive market coverage that publish in-depth, essential and timely reports.
Offering first class services and a comprehensive market insight, our local Jordanian Brokerage Desk holds best-in-class reputation, governance and execution abilities.
Through the Jordan Securities Commission (JSC), Capital Investments is a licensed broker on the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE), which is an affiliate member of each of the WFOE (World Federation of Exchanges), IOSCO (International Organization of Securities Commissions) and the FEASE (Federation of European & Asian Stock Exchanges).
While ensuring quality of trade execution services in equities and fixed income products, our Regional Brokerage Desk has access to a number of exchanges within the MENA region. These markets include Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, all GCC countries and direct access to the Iraqi Stock Exchange through the Baghdad-based affiliate Wahat Al Nakheel (owned by National Bank of Iraq).
The desk complements its trading services by offering clients live monitor screens for all regional markets combined with real-time access to news feeds, disclosures and charts.
Trading in over 100 market centers in 24 countries, the International Brokerage Desk offers its clients a distinguished trading service in equities, ETFs, mutual funds, options, warrants and options hedging techniques across major international exchanges. Through top global brokerage houses orders are executed with precise accuracy, speed and flexibility.