- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Capital Investments’ Corporate Finance Advisory offers a wide range of financial advisory services from capital markets to mergers & acquisitions and restructuring advisory.
We have a strong track record of successful transaction execution and a broad client base including some of the leading corporations and financial institutions in the region as well as governmental and quasi-governmental entities and high-net-worth individuals.
Advising companies and investors on initial public offerings, private placements, securities underwriting, convertible offerings, secondary offerings, rights offerings, warrants and equity-linked securities.
Structuring and arranging long- and short-term financing instruments including syndicated loans, commercial papers and bonds.
Advising companies and investors on acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, buyouts, shareholder relations, and joint ventures.
Advising companies, investors and creditors in situations of turnaround, distress and bankruptcy.
Advising parties in conventional and unconventional situations requiring specialized analytical, industrial, and/or structuring expertise.
Advising companies on all aspects of capital allocation, capital structure optimization, as well as capital markets activity.
Arranging and executing Sharia compliant transactions and advising Islamic and conventional financial institutions seeking to leverage the growing demand for Islamic Finance around the world.
Advising government agencies on a broad range of transactions including privatizations and public private partnerships (PPPs).
Developing and implementing financial solutions for infrastructure and real estate projects; structuring projects for commercial bank debt, multilateral and bilateral institutional support, equity fund investment and credit enhancement.