- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
OVERVIEW OF TRANSACTION
On September 20, 2016 Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd. announced the singing of a definitive agreement to acquire 80% of Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited (“JorAMCo”) from The Abraaj Group (“Abraaj”). Established in 1963, JorAMCo is a leading independent commercial aircraft maintenance, repair & overhaul (“MRO”) company serving a wide range of customers in the Middle East, Europe, South Asia, Africa, Russia and the CIS countries. Based in Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, JorAMCo offers services on several aircraft models including Airbus, Boeing and Embraer.
JorAMCo is certified by several regulatory authorities including the Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (“JCARC”), the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”), the European Aviation Safety Agency (“EASA”) and the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (“GCAA”).
SIGNIFICANCE OF TRANSACTION
Following years of profitable growth under Abraaj’s ownership, the acquisition of JorAMCo by DAE is expected to accelerate the growth trajectory of the company by expanding its product offerings, customer reach and geographic area of focus. The sale of JorAMCo represents the largest M& A transaction in the Jordanian market in 2016.
CAPITAL INVESTMENTS’ ROLE
Capital Investments acted as financial advisor to JorAMCo on the sale and as capital structure advisor to Abraaj.