- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
OVERVIEW OF TRANSACTION
In December 2015/ January 2016, a group of investors representing approximately 60% of the share capital of the Consultant & Investment Co. Ltd. (the “Istishari Hospital” or the “Hospital”) sold their shares to a group of new investors. Istishari Hospital is a Jordan-based public shareholding company with a paid up capital of JOD 22 million, operating a renowned general hospital with around 111 beds, equipped with state of the art equipment and providing high level medical care. The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (“JCI”) organization.
SIGNIFICANCE OF TRANSACTION
Transaction achieved the strategic objectives of the Hospital’s two largest shareholders (Capital Bank of Jordan and Bank of Jordan) of divesting non-core assets. The new control shareholder group allows the opportunity to turnaround the operations and bring the Hospital to sustained profitability profitability.
CAPITAL INVESTMENTS’ ROLE
Capital Investments served as the exclusive financial advisor to the controlling shareholders in the sale.