- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
OVERVIEW OF TRANSACTION
On August 3, 2015 MadfooatCom for Electronic Payments Company (the “Company”) announced that a consortium of Jordanian banks has made a significant growth investment in the Company. The Company is Jordan’s leading Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment Service (EBPPS) provider, having won the Central Bank of Jordan’s tender to build, operate and administer the EBPPS platform in Jordan (eFAWATEERcom) in 2014.
SIGNIFICANCE OF TRANSACTION
By combining a strong Management team with strong strategic and financial partner, the Company seeks to grow and pursue new opportunities in an increasingly dynamic market. The transaction positions the Company well to pursue additional growth opportunities and continue improving its market-leading platform and expanding in adjacent regional and international markets.
CAPITAL INVESTMENTS’ ROLE
Capital Investments served as exclusive strategic and financial advisor to MadfooatCom and its management team in the transaction. Capital Investments leveraged its extensive network to help MadfooatCom find the ideal partners for its next stage of growth.