- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Since its inception in 1995, Capital Bank has grown to become one of the top financial institutions in Jordan, offering the Jordanian market a comprehensive set of commercial and investment banking services tailored to the needs of individuals and corporate clients alike.
Specialized in Trade Finance activities, Capital Bank’s mission is to deliver reliable and flexible solutions to accommodate its clients’ time constraints and business schedules. Capital Bank offers its corporate clients a wide variety of services from Corporate Finance, Commercial Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage to Market Research through Capital Investments; a wholly owned subsidiary of Capital Bank. The Bank also offers unique services in the Iraqi market through the National Bank of Iraq, in which it owns a controlling stake.
In addition to its corporate financial services, the Bank also provides its individual customers retail services such as credit cards, personal loans, car loans and home loans with competitive interest rates and flexible terms on different categories of personal bank accounts.
First established as the Export & Finance Bank, the Bank initially started with an authorized capital of JOD 20 million (USD 28 million), which has steadily increased over the years to reach JOD 200 million (USD 282 million) under the Bank’s new identity as Capital Bank – making it the third largest bank in Jordan in terms of paid-up capital. Today Capital Bank’s total assets are valued at JOD 2 billion (USD 3 billion).
First established as the Export & Finance Bank with an authorized capital of JOD 20 million (USD 28 million), the sum has steadily increased to JOD 200 million (USD 282 million) under the new identity of Capital Bank, making it the third largest bank in Jordan in terms of paid-up capital. Today, Capital Bank’s total assets are valued at JOD 2 billion (USD 3 billion).
Capital Bank provides its banking services through its main branch and Capital Select branch, both located in Shmeisani in Amman, as well as its 10 other branches strategically distributed across the country.
The Bank’s major shareholders include each of Social Security Corporation, International Finance Corporation, Darwazeh family, Nuqul family, Al Salem family, Abu Jaber family, as well as major shareholders from several other regional countries.
Capital Bank is a 62% shareholder in the National Bank of Iraq, in which it has management control. NBI was established in 1995 as a publically traded privare sector company located in Iraq. The bank’s growth and success has led to a gradual increase in its paid-up capital reaching JOD 156 million (USD 220 million) in December 2014.