- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
National Bank of Iraq (NBI) was established in 1995 as a publically listed private sector company to deliver a comprehensive range of banking solutions for businesses and individuals. NBI’s advanced core banking system ensures growth and enhances customer service. NBI has ten branches strategically located in Baghdad, Basra, Umm Qasr, Najaf, Karbala, Mosul, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.
The National Bank of Iraq’s current paid-up capital is IQD 250 billion (USD 210 million), with total assets estimated at IQD 585 billion (USD 491 million) by the end of 2015.
Since Capital Bank has majority share, all operations are managed from Jordan to ensure that NBI meets international banking standards, such as the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). NBI employs stringent anti-money laundering procedures and is regularly audited by Ernst & Young.