- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Established in 2014, Capital Bank Corporate Advisory (DIFC) is a DFSA-regulated boutique client-centric investment and advisory firm specializing in providing financial and capital-raising services. Based in the Dubai International Financial Centre, Capital Bank Corporate Advisory supports the investment banking activities of the group in the MENA region.
Capital Bank Corporate Advisory is composed of a team of experts with over 75 years of collective regional and international investment banking and private placement experience. We are able to offer consultancy services and high-level execution on complex transactions across a variety of products. The team has a deep knowledge of the market and benefits from practical experience across various sectors including: Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Real Estate, Consumer Products, Food & Beverage, Logistics and Distribution, Oil and Gas, IT and Financial Services sectors.