- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Head of Corporate Finance | Capital Bank Corporate Advisory (Dubai)
Mr. Tabbara recently joined Capital Bank Corporate Advisory as Head of Corporate Finance. Mr. Tabbara has over 13 years of extensive experience in investment banking. Prior to joining Capital Bank, he led the Real Estate Advisory Services at ADIB, was Head of Corporate Finance at Capinnova Investment Bank (2010-2014) and was part of the Investment Banking team at Rothschild (2006-2009). Mr. Tabbara also worked for Istithmar, the former sovereign wealth fund of Dubai, as part of the MENA investment team.
Mr. Tabbara holds a Master of Business Administration from HEC Paris (France) and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Washington State University (USA).
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets