- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets | Capital Investments
Mr. Amad joined Capital Investments in 2016 as Deputy CEO and Head of Capital Markets. Mr. Amad has over 21 years of experience in investment and asset management in regional as well as international markets.
Prior to joining Capital Investments, Mr. Amad was the Deputy CEO at United Financial Investments. He also served as the Vice President at Jordan Dubai Capital; a private investments company with over USD 1.5 billion in AUM. He also headed the Capital Markets Department at a host of local prominent investment companies including Amwal Invest, Jordinvest and Capital Bank of Jordan. Mr. Amad is currently a board member of Century Investment Group (CEIG), the North Development Corporation and the CFA Society – Jordan.
Mr. Amad holds a Degree of Commerce in finance and management information systems from McGill University (Canada). He is also a CFA charterholder.