- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Head of Corporate Finance | Corporate Finance Advisory (Amman)
Mr. Khalil joined Capital Investments in September 2018 as Head of Corporate Finance with over 20 years of regional and international experience in the fields of Corporate Finance, Investment Research and Financial Advisory.
In his previous role, Mr. Khalil headed the Corporate Finance team at Mizuho Saudi Arabia, covering areas related to Corporate Restructuring, Cross-Border M&As, Financial Arrangements; including private placements and DCM/ECM products, and Project Finance Advisory. During his work with Mizuho, Mr. Khalil was part of Mizuho’s regional team that handled different types of assignments related to diverse Japanese, Saudi and Asian clients. Prior to that, Mr. Khalil worked at the Institute of Banking and Finance, the consultancy/training arm of the Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency (SAMA) as investment consultant/Instructor. Mr. Khalil started his professional career at the investment unit of the Social Security Corporation, where he was involved in evaluating new investment proposals and was engaged continuously in research and financial due diligence.
Mr. Khalil is a recipient of the British Chevening Scholarship Award. He holds a Masters’ degree (MSC) in Corporate Finance from the University of Salford in Manchester. He also holds the bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Mutah University.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets