- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Vice President | Corporate Finance Advisory (Amman)
Mr. Zubaidi joined the Corporate Finance practice at Capital Investments in October 2018 as the team’s specialist in Iraq. Prior to joining, Mr. Zubaidi served as a Manager at EY’s Transaction Advisory Services, and has worked with a Private Equity fund focused on implementing energy projects in the MENA region in a previous role.
Mr. Zubaidi’s experience is mainly focused in Iraq, and includes valuation analysis and business modeling, impairment testing, feasibility studies, financial restructuring, strategic reviews, and financial due diligence, in a wide range of industries including oil and gas, power and utilities, and real estate and construction.
Mr. Zubaidi earned his Bachelors’ degree (Honors) in Economics from the University of Toronto (Canada). He also holds an MSc (with Distinction) in Energy Studies with Specialization in Oil and Gas Economics from the University of Dundee – Centre for Energy, Petroleum, and Mineral Law and Policy (UK), and has attended a postgraduate exchange program at the French Institute of Petroleum (France).
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets