- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Head of International Brokerage | Brokerage Services & Research (Amman)
Mr. Salaymeh joined Capital Investments in 2005. Prior to joining, he served as Manager of the International Securities Sales at Housing Bank of Trade & Finance.
Mr. Salaymeh holds an MBA from University of Jordan’s Institute of Banking Studies and a bachelor’s degree in economics from the American University of Cairo (Egypt). He is also a certified Asset Manager, Portfolio Manager and Master Financial Professional.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets