- Capital Investments will never ask for your User-ID and Password.
- You will never receive emails from Capital Investments asking you to log in to your Account.
- Make sure your PC is free of viruses regularly.
- We strongly recommend that you install trusted anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, and that you regularly update them.
- Capital Investments will never ask you for your details or login information via email.
- Select a password that is difficult for others to guess, and change it regularly.
- Your User-ID and Password should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone, or write them in an email.
- Remember to always log off from your account by clicking the ‘Sign out’ link in the top-right corner of the page.
- We recommend that you do not access the Online Trading service from Internet cafes or any other public places.
- Whenever you log in to the Online Trading service site, please verify the last log in date and time displayed on the home page.
- When logging into the Online Trading service site, look for the security certificate before entering the User-ID and Password. To view the security certificate, click on the ‘Lock’ icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer.
Chief Executive Officer | Capital Investments
Mr. Nabulsi is the Chief Executive Officer of Capital Investments and the Managing Director of Capital Bank Corporate Advisory (DIFC) Ltd., and has joined the Group in 2018, bringing 17 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, and asset management with leading private, public and government institutions in the region.
Prior to joining, Mr. Nabulsi was part of the senior investment team at Amanat Holdings PJSC, the region’s largest integrated healthcare and education company with a capital of AED 2.5 billion. Before that role, he was an Executive Director in Private Equity at Qatar First Bank (QFB), where he was involved in the management of around USD 500 million worth of private equity deals. Mr. Nabulsi was also the Head of Investment Banking at Global Investment House in Jordan leading and advising on several private placements, M&A, advisory services, and IPOs including Jordan’s largest IPO. Prior to that, Mr. Nabulsi was a Portfolio Manager at Atlas Investment Group, the investment banking arm of Arab Bank, where he successfully managed and restructured discretionary portfolios for institutional and high net worth clients in the MENA region. He also served as a Financial Advisor in The Private Office of His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan.
Mr. Nabulsi has a solid history of board of directors’ experience with over 10 board representations in several listed, private and non-profit regional organizations in the sectors of manufacturing, catering, retail, education, investment, real estate and insurance.
Mr. Nabulsi holds a Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting from McGill University in Canada, and an MBA in Finance from New York Institute of Technology. He is also a CFA charterholder and a member of CFA Institute, and is the founding member and past President of the CFA societies in both Qatar and Jordan.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Head of Capital Markets